Customer information security and privacy are our priorities. ChicSilver uses advanced security technologies to protect your personal information, including SSL certificates, data encryption, server authentication, message integrity and trust waves. We use widely trusted payment methods--Stripe and Paypal.
Credit/Debit Card: We support the most commonly used credit/debit card including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club, UnionPay.
PayPal: If you have a PayPal account, this is the fastest way to check out. Just pay directly by logging into your PayPal account. You don't even need to enter address information and log in to our website, you can use PayPal to place orders quickly and safely. But please make sure your PayPal delivery address is accurate because the order will be delivered according to your PayPal account information.
How to use credit card payment?
Paying at PayPal without a PayPal account. Payments are made at PayPal, but you do not need to own a PayPal account to pay: you may enter your credit card's data directly to complete your payment. You don't need to register a PayPal account either.
After you finish selecting the items, just do as follows to pay with credit card.
Clicke "BUY NOW" button
2. If you do not have a paypal account, enter your Contact information, Shipping address then click "Continue to shipping" button before you entering your credit card data to complete the checkout.
3. Choose Shipping method then click "Continue to payment" button.
4. In the payment section, make sure to select the credit card button, enter your credit card data, select Billing address, click “Pay now” button. you will complete your payment
We take security very seriously, so your personal details will be protected. We use the industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket layer (SSL) and other reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized use or disclosure. All the confidential data like payment information is encrypted and transmitted through a secure channel using SSL encryption.
About Payment Failure
If your credit card failed to pay the order, we suggest you take the following measures
1. Contact the card-issuing bank, declare that the transaction is for personal consumption, and cancel corresponding restrictions such as online transactions and overseas transactions.
2. After confirming that the card itself does not have the above restrictions, try to pay again.
3. Change to another credit card for payment.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com